Notes on versioning Smalltalk code
[Recent Changes] [RSS] [Email Admin]
Join the St versioning mailinglist
Packaging, Versioning and CM on:
- Dialect neutral
- Eclipse::Buckminster is a set of frameworks and tools for automating build, assemble & deploy (BA&D) development processes in complex or distributed component-based development.
- EPOS process-centered research project
- Improving Cooperation Support in the EPOS CM System cooperative workspaces.
- ToxicFarm an experience report (builds on the EPOS project it seems)
- OpenCM distributed, high integrity (uses crypto hashes as keys)
- AccuRev Streams as first class objects.
- SVK a meta proxy wrapping popular version control systems.
- NixOs is an experiment to see if we can build an operating system in which software packages, configuration files, boot scripts and the like are all managaed in a purely functional way
- MetaBorg assimilating DSLs
- Rewrite systems
Contributers to this wiki: Reinout Heeck, Alan Knight, ... ...