The Wiki's a place where anybody can edit anything. To do so just follow the Edit link at the top or bottom of a page. The formatting rules are pretty simple: |
- Links are created by placing square brackets around the link name (e.g. [Inner Peace]). If you need to create a [ character, use two of them (e.g. "[["). You don't need to double up the ] character unless you actually want to use it as part of the link name.
- If you want to create a link to an "outside" source, just include the full internet protocol name (e.g. [http://www.somesite.com] or [mailto:email@example.com] or [ftp://somesite.ftp]).
- If you want a link (either internal or outside) by another name, then place both the desired name and the actual link target as a pair separated by > character (e.g. [The Top > Home Page] or [me > mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]).
- Carriage returns create a new paragraph
- Use any HTML you want. The Wiki formatting rules will not be applied between a PRE tag.
- To create a horizontal line, start a line with '----'.
- To create a bullet list item, start a line with a * character.
- To create a numbered list item, start a line with a # character.
- To create a heading, start a line with a ! character.
- To create a table, start the line with two | (vertical bar) characters. For each cell in the row, separate again by two | characters. Successive lines that start with the two | characters are made into the same table.
On the Wiki Syntax Sandbox page you can try out the syntax.