Regarding the conf in december: |
proposed format: 2 day workshop:
- to exchange information on local and regional issues, artists practice, cultural policies, media strategies...
- to discuss opportunities for cooperation and collaboration, infrastructure, projects etc.
- to create a document which functions as a international cultural agreement
- to plan further activities to establish the network
- human interfacing, adding contacts and their documentation to our system...
- presenting and discussing the regional and local networks...
- human resources, sharing, collaboration, to support/present/produce arts and culture in the context of media and communication technology
- broad media strategies, shared programming, joint fund raising, archiving, publishing, broadcasting
- rasa smite, re-lab/rixc, riga, latvia
- maria riskova, bratislava, buryzone, slowakia
- lelja hodzic, scca, sarajewo, bosnia hercegovina
- zeljko blace, mama, zagreb, kroatia
- keiko sei (or kristoph, NoD?), prague, czech republik
- brigitte wasserman, mur.at, graz, austria
- ?, kibla, maribor, slovenia
- ?, kuda, novi sad, serbia
- ?, estonia, litvania, poland, white russia, moldavia, russia, ukraine, rumenia, bulgaria, albania, greece, italy?
- ?, other baltic countries
- for ecb, nat mueller (v2, rotterdam netherlands) whereas v2 is also part of encart