categories (fold as Essay + a string of nodes in thematic collerations):
keywords (name spaces...):
- friends: familly, buddies, intimate friends, folks I know
- minimal + functionality 4 technical info
- elaborate + nice 4 permanent showcase (folio, bio, projects)
- statement: My work is often positioned in-between different fields and this is strongly reflected in results of my artistic endeavours. I strongly believe that artistic practice should always expand beyond known forms, formats and forums in order to be a catalyst of change if not means of movement.
- study plan: Very interested in the fields of networked media and hybridisation processes, emergent aesthetics of networked media perplexed with social plastic of net communities and technical possibilities for new modes of production, presentation and distribution. Specifically in streaming media aesthetics that goes beyond visual & sonic qualities, interested in cybernetic structures behind it. Art: Natalie Jeremijenko, Wolfgang Staehle, Terry Temlitz; writings: Philip Galanter, Lev Manovich...