Nat Muller holds a BA from Tel-Aviv University (Israel) in English Literature and an MA in Queer and Gender Theory from Sussex University (UK). She has worked as a sex educator, bookshopkeeper and free-lance journalist writing on the subjects of gender, new media and art. Since January 2000 she is project manager and curator at V2_Organisation, Institute for Unstable Media in Rotterdam www.v2.nl and free-lances for Axis, Bureau for Gender and the Arts www.axisvm.nl, for which she recently edited the reader _Ctrl+Shift Art - Ctrl+Shift Gender: Convergences of New Media, Art and Gender_. Nat has published articles in off- and online media, and has given presentations on the subject of media technology, art, and gender (inter)nationally. Currently she is a reseacher at the Theory Department of the Jan van Eyck Academy in Maastricht htpp://www.janvaneyck.nl. Nat lives and works in Rotterdam and Maastricht, is a shoe aficionado, and is still desperately researching strategies to beat the Dutch bureaucratic system.
- set up of mailing list with workshop participants to discuss topics and contextualise workshop
- discuss with Maja format, division of tasks based on email exchange with participants
- proposal for March: Nat & Guy and roving walter walter mxhz.org
- draft budget for Dutch embassy
- role ECF????? (Zeljko remind me!)
- contact Belgian embassy